1. To run Enzyme-Predictor you will need a hydrolysate file. The correct format accepted by Enzyme-Predictor is indicated in the table below.
2. You can also choose to use our hydrolysate example by clicking on Load example and then Submit job.
3. To select your file please use the SELECT FILE option.
4. You can choose to only use the enzymes present in Enzyme-Predictor (see here).You can also choose to add an enzyme pattern to our list by entering the patterns for your specific enzyme in the P4-P2’ boxes (see here for details on how to enter this).
5. To submit the job please click on Submit Job.
6. The result files will be ready for download in a new window that appears once you click on the submit button.
Your input file should have at least two columns as shown below. The first column contains the Uniprot accession number or the entry names of the protein sequence. The second column contains the peptide sequence. Other columns after that may vary in content but are not important for Enzyme-Predictor. Make sure that your file is a tab-delimited text file as shown below.
|A sample file(detail.txt) is shown below:|